SA au Capital de 85 105 000 €
RCS LYON 409 975 802
131, boulevard Stalingrad
69624 Villeurbanne Cedex
Tel +33 (0)4 72 690 890 - Fax +33 (0)4 72 690 895
Publication Director : Pascal BLANC-BRUDE
Assistant Webmaster : Stéphanie LOPES
Web Host : NOVIUS
55, avenue Galline
Tel : +33 (0)4 27 462 000 - Fax +33 (0)4 72 444 548
Photo Crédits : Yves GELLIE - 75005 Paris
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF www.aquasourca.com
The present Conditions of Use govem the use of the website www.aquasourca.com (hereafter named "the website"), exclusive property of the company AQUASOURCA SA.
The company AQUASOURCA reserves the right to modify the present Conditions of Use, at any time and without notice, in order to adapt them to developments in the Website and/or in its use. The modifications apply to the User as soon as they are published on-line. The User should therefore consult the Conditions of Use regularly.
1. Any person using the website, regardless of the capacity in which it is used, the place at which the person is located, the terms of connection to the website, the object and aim of use of the information published on the website, is a User of the website referred to as the "User".
By connecting to the website, the User acknoweledges having read and accepts the present General Conditions of Use.
2. AQUASOURCA will make every effort to allow uninterrupted access to the website except in the case of force majeure or any event beyond their control or in the case of interruptions for maintenance essential for the efficient operation of the website and/or interventions for the improvement or modification of the website that may be undertaken by AQUASOURCA without prior notice to the User.
Under no circumstances will AQUASOURCA be held responsible for any interruptions in access to the Website nor for any resulting consequences whatever their nature of effects for the User or any third party.
Moreover, it is the responsibility of each User to take any appropriate measures to protect their data, software and equipment from contamination from any viruses inadvertently downloaded from the website or from any information wich is published thereon.
3. The Website is strictly for personnal and non commercial use by the User and excludes any collective use, paid or otherwise. The information and data appearing on the wensite is of a general nature and haqs no contratctual value.
The User is entirely responsible for the use of the information available on the Website.
AQUASOURCA can in no circumstances be held responsible for damage, of any sort resulting from the interpretation or use information on the Website.
Any whole or partial reproduction or representation of the Website, for other ends on any other media, is forbidden without the specific and prior authorization of AQUASOURCA.
4. Hypertexts links linking to other websites or in general to any other resources present on the intenet are for the convenience of the user and do not engage the responsibility of AQUASOURCA.
5. All rights of intellectual property, in particular copyright, affecting the general structure of the website as well as the text, images, animated or otherwise, photographs, sounds and other elements of the Website remain the exclusive property of AQUASOURCA or of any third party authorised by AQUASOURCA to use them.
Any use, commercial or otherwise, notably any representation, reproduction, use, translation, adaptation or modification by any means or process now or in the future, on any media now or in the future, of part or the entire Website, as well as any alements within the website, is prohibited without the specific and prior written authorisation of AQUASOURCA.
Non compliance shall engage the civil and penal responsibility of the User, notably under the provisions of articles L.335-2 and of the intellectual property code governing counterfeiting punishable by three years imprisonment and a 300 000 euro fine.
6. AQUASOURCA informs the User that the brand "AQUASOURCA", as well as any other brand appearing on the website, belonging to the company AQUASOURCA or to a third party, are registered trademarks Thus, excepting specific prior written authorization by the company AQUASOURCA, any illicit use of either similar or identical signs to those brands exposes the Users to penal and civil prosecution.
7. Data processing and civil libeties
Personnal information provided by the User notably via the forms present on the Website or via the electronic address email@example.com helps AQUASOURCA to respond to their request.
In compliance with the stipulations of the French Data processing and civil liberties Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978, referred to as the "Law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties", this information is for the exclusive administrative or commercial use of the company AQUASOURCA and the user has the right at any time to access, modify, correct and delete their parsonal data ; this right may be exercised by writing to us at the following address:
Aquasourça - Le Premium 131, boulevard Stalingrad - 69624 Villeurbanne cedex / Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Limited responsibility
The use of the Website is the entire and sole responsibility of the User.
The company AQUASOURCA shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages such as materiel damage, loss of data or programmes, financial prejudice resulting from access to and use of the website or associated Websites.
9. Non-compliance by the User, whatever their location, of one or more of the provisions of these Conditions of Use and more generally any difficulties in their execution, their interpretation or their validity are subject to French law.
10. Any quedtions pertaining to the present Conditions of Use should be sent in writing to the following address :
Aquasourca - Le Premium 131, boulevard Stalingrad - 69624 Villeurbanne cedex / Mail : email@example.com